[windows2000] Re: Enforcing password changes

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 13:54:56 -0400

And from:
http://tinyurl.com/bdxg

"Account policies These are computer security settings for password policy,
lockout policy, and Kerberos policy in Windows 2000 domains. Note These
settings are applied only at the domain level. If they are configured at the
OU level, they are not processed and, therefore, will not be applied."

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.