[windows2000] Re: Download Pick of the Week: DamnsmallLinux

  • From: Chris Berry <chris_berry-list-windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 18:48:15 -0800

I'm currently looking at this http://pxes.sourceforge.net/

Should save us a ton by letting me put a bunch of Pentium I's back into service as thin clients.

Chris Berry
chris_berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates & Coast Business Service

"The measure of success is not whether you have a tough problem to deal with, but whether it's the same problem you had last year. -John Foster Dulles"

Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net wrote:
Here it is folks,
A 50 mb fully funtional linux distro that will fit on a CD or usb Key. Love the name... damnsmalllinnux
Has RDP funtionality via Rdesktop and several other apps. Check it out at:
http://www.damnsmalllinux.org/index.html
Regards,
Jim Kenzig
http://thin.net