[windows2000] Re: Does a system state restore retain the service pack?

  • From: "Dennis Appelboom" <dennis.appelboom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 15:07:35 +0100

Hi Angus,

I am not sure that this will work. I think you might have to install the
service pack and all patches after the clean installation to have a
successful restore.

But there is only one way to be really sure: Try it out!

I don't trust my backups until I have successfully tested a full
restore.......

Regards,

Dennis Appelboom

marviQ