[windows2000] Crash Course in switches

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 12:25:21 -0400

Does anyone know of a decent website I can go to better educate myself on
switches?  Preferably one not run by someone trying to sell me their product.

I have to replace a bunch of ours here and I am getting lost in all the layer 2
layer 3 managed unmanaged trunking vlan mess.  I am sure some of these features
are important to me in some places and I want to make sure I get the right
stuff.  Plus the prices are all over the place.  I don't want to pay for
features I won't use.

Or if any of you don't mind being pestered with all my questions about it, I
can correspond with you off list.

Thanks!

Greg