[windows2000] Re: Copying a file to a network location

  • From: "Ray at work" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 15:12:06 -0400

You're probably using a remote scripting service on the remote machine,
which is probably configured to run under the local system account.  So,
that local system account will not have the rights to access the network
share.  Try configuring the service to use a domain account, restart the
service, and then try it.

Ray at work