[windows2000] Re: Case Parts

  • From: Chris Berry <chris_berry-list-windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 15:32:36 -0700

Ray at work wrote:

Perhaps from the manufacturer of your case?  While I imagine the sizes of
those covers are universal, I don't know if the tab configuration is.  What
brand is your case?  And why not just slap some duct tape over the
rectangular holes?

Not sure what brand they are, they're just the generic ones that come from our PC builder, I'll ask them. Duct tape isn't going to look very professional, so I think we'll pass on that solution.

Chris Berry
Systems Administrator
JM Associates & Coast Business Service

"This message written on our state-of-the-art beowulf cluster of nitrogen cooled, overclocked C64's"

Other related posts: