[windows2000] Being an old time geek!

  • From: Jim.Walls@xxxxxxx
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 08:40:06 -0800

OK, I changed the subject line...

Then "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@...> replied:
> Wouldn't the deciding factor be if he owned/used a pocket
> protector?  :-)

I used one in college.  I also carried a slide rule on my belt (and knew
how to use it) right next to a ham radio, wore thick glasses, and was
overweight.  So, am I a Nerd?  Oddly I did not own a computer until almost
a decade later when Commodore came out with the Amiga, and did not buy an
"IBM compatible" PC until 1998.

Jim Walls - K6CCC
k6ccc@xxxxxxxxx
Mobile Radio Operations