[windows2000] All Users Profile

  • From: "Dean Theophilou" <dino7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 14:47:53 -0800

Hello:

I am having a problem.  I have a particular icon in the Desktop folder of
the All Users profile.  However, when a user logs on and deletes this icon
from their desktop, then it gets deleted from the All Users profile also!
This doesn?t make any sense to me.  If anything, it should simply be deleted
from the user?s current desktop, and then, when the user logs off and then
back on again, the icon should once again appear on the desktop.  So, what
am I missing here?  Thanks.

Dean

you may not use, copy, or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by e-mail reply to dino7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and then delete
the message.