[windows2000] Re: Alert: Myspace Virus

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <daphatbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 05:49:38 -0700

It's huge! :-)  It has its moments though. You have to really pay
attention though, especially to spam messages, which usually leads to
someone hacking your account.  Here is (one) of my accounts on there.
It's the one I'm on the most, being a Cleveland Browns fan of course! :-)

 http://www.myspace.com/socalbrnsfan

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 14:25:57 +0200, "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
took time to say the following: