[windows2000] Re: Advice

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:44:22 -0500

Before you start the project sit down with them and write up a draft of
their expectations for the project with a timeline and notate the costs and
what costs will be if it takes you longer than expected.

Half way through the job have another meeting to assess how things are going
and update your timeline.  Of course always do a Pilot project or thourougly
test with "most experienced users" before rolling out to other users.
JK