[windows2000] ADU&C problems

  • From: Craig Gauss <GauCra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "NT ADMIN (E-mail)" <ntsysadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 09:21:54 -0600

I just recently tried connecting to our W2K3 Server using Active Directory
Users and Computers on my Windows 2K SP4 machine.  I am getting the
following error:

Active Directory
Unable to connect to the domain controller because:
The server is not operational.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

The information contained in this communication may be confidential or
legally privileged and may contain confidential health information. This
email is intended only for the recipient named above. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or its contents
is strictly prohibited. Confidential health information is protected by
state and federal law, including, but not limited to, the Health Insurance
Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and related regulations. If you
have received this communication in error, please immediately advise the
sender and delete the original and any copies from your computer system.