[winampslider] Winamp5 released.

  • From: "Jouni Airaksinen" <mintus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winampslider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <winampslider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 14:52:24 +0200

Hey.

I noticed that Winamp5 final has been released. I will fix Slider! as soon
as possible, and after small beta time I will announce it as final version
2.0.0.  Right now I'm a bit busy with other things so it may take a while.

The Slider build 203 won't work properly if you use the Modern skins in
Winamp5. With the classic skin it should work. Not sure about the automatic
fading and few other things how they work. In any case, I'll fix those as
I'm keen to move to Winamp5 myself too, but won't until Slider! works in it
hehe. :)

Regards,
  Jouni

--