Re: winamp timing out

  • From: Brad Dunse <bram4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 15:55:19 -0500

For what it's worth. I get this  buffering in and out even with this set as
such on some servers. It depends on what you are listening to and where and
how they are streaming it I suppose.

Brad

Rob Robinson wrote:
>Hi Arlene. Tell your friend to go into the winamp preferences, and go to the
>input pluggins section. Select the input pluggins, and make sure the MPG
>audio decoder pluggin is selected. Tab to the configure button, and tap the
>space bar. Ctrl tab to the streaming page, and in there, you will find two
>slider controls. Increase them both to the maximum, which with JFW, will
>read as 100 percent. Tab to the ok button, and then to the close button. I
>am guessing that what is happening is that her buffering sliders are still
>set at their defaults, so she is constantly buffering, which is probably
>what you are describing as it "timing out!" Good luck!
>

>Sincerely,
>Robert Robinson
>robert.trj@xxxxxxxxx
>MSN Screen Name:
>robert.trj@xxxxxxxxx
>Canadian Amateur Station
>va3trj
>va3trj@xxxxxx
>Club Web Site:
>http://www.va3kvd.ca/vhara

   Looking for an item or want to sell an item? Place your FREE classified
at: HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Northwestern Wisconsin and Greater Twin Cities classified connection!