Re: winamp plays everything

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 22:14:04 -0400

Go in to the preferences with a ctrl-p and then get to the treeview. Once
there, go to file types. Tab to the list of files that Winamp supports. You
want to uncheck the following file types using the spacebar. WMA, and RMA.
There also might be a Ram in there as well. If there is and it has to do with
real media, uncheck that as well. HTH.