RE: winamp library works!

  • From: "Christopher Chaltain" <chaltain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 23:57:41 -0600

Yeh, I use classic.shoutcast.com myself.

I like using Winamp to manage my podcasts because from one source I can
choose what I want to download, copy to my portable media player and delete.

BTW, I'm looking at Songbird again, and it has some promise. Turns out you
need to know when to turn the virtual cursor on and off. Once you do, most
things seem to be accessible. I'm still having some problems though. I hope
to report some success shortly.

--
Christopher
chaltain@xxxxxxxxx