Re: winamp agent

  • From: Reg Webb <reg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 00:16:25 +0100

Hi all

I expect everyone on here knows this but, if you end up with Agent
installed and then decide you want to get rid of it, you can either
uncheck the "enable Winamp agent" check box in the file types branch of
the preferences tree view, or you can disable it from its right click
menu in the system tray.  Incidentally, the fact that Agent is located
where it is in preferences, encourages me to think that its purpose has
something to do with file association maintenance.
--
Reg Webb
Website: