what is NHB Radio giving you for the holidays?

  • From: "Jarrod Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 17:04:36 -0500

why don't you tune in tonight to find out!  starting at 6:00 PM eastern, it is
JJRN. tonight, maybe some news articles, discussing what we all got for
christmas. what we may like to see for the new year, and what show would
complete without some complaining from the show host, as usual!  join us won't
you? starting at 6:00 PM eastern, 5:00 central, 4:00 mountain, and 3:00
pacific. aim, yahoo, and msn will be up and running as well as the phone lines
too.  we hope to see you all there.

if you wish to contact me threw any messenger programs, you can use the
following.
MSN messenger for desktop:  jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx
MSN messenger for laptop:  jerry_laptop@xxxxxxxxx
AIM:  jamminjerry1974
yahoo messenger:  jamminjerry2000
and skype:  jamminjerry

this e-mail has been scanned by PC Cillen 2007 with the latest virus
deffinitions