what a way to start spring! JJRN, and you!

  • From: "Jarrod Jicha" <JamminJerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Chit Chat Cafe, where the grill is open 24 hours a day,seven days a week." <Chit-Chat-Cafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 13:46:46 -0500

Hello there everyone! welcome to spring!  we will be braking in spring with
JJRN! Four hours of great music, talk, comedy, and god only knows what else!  I
hope you will join us starting at 6:00 PM eastern, 05:00 central, 03:00
Pacific, and 23:00 GMT on Wild Bunch Radio!
http://www.wildbunchradio.com

This email has been scanned by PC Cillen Internet Sacurity 2005, and contains
no viruses