warm weather, and JJRN! who could ask for more?

  • From: "Jarrod Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wildbunch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 13:44:54 -0500

that is right folks! here in ohio? we are getting a warm front clashing with
slightly cold air tonight, so storms are going to be around.  perfect weather
for JJRN! unstable weather and an unstable show!  join Cindy and myself as we
atempt to bring you music, and fun. discussions, and what ever happens!  the
show is for you the listeners, if you want to hear a song? request it at
www.jjhof.com/request if you wish to discuss something? call into the hot
lines, or send in a message.  the show starts at 4:00 PM eastern, 03:00
central, 01:00 pacific, and 21:00 UTC on Wild Bunch Radio.
http://www.wildbunchradio.com
you can put the following into winamp, or any player of your choice.
BROADBAND USERS:  http://stream.wildbunchradio.com:8000
DIAL UP USERS:  http://stream.wildbunchradio.com:8002
hope to see you all there!