Re: very strange winamp problem. can someone help please?

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 22:59:06 -0700

Hi, Jerry, try using control shift w for the virtual window, if you're
using jaws, and then you can copy that information to the clip board
and paste it in to a message.
On Sat, 9 Sep 2006 04:04:15 -0400, Jarrod Jicha wrote:

I know the one while installing is something about cd burning won't
work
right. and I don't know what the ones are when i try to load winamp.
does
anyone know how I can capture the error messages so I can send them
here?