using sam encoder to record a stream continued

  • From: "Mike Bernard" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "mbern6516@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 12:16:45 -0400

Oh, and there's one other thing. I recently downloaded the null output
plugin. I heard that this is supposed to get rid of the echo feedback that
we all experience, when speaking into a microphone. Is there anything
special I have to do to configure this plugin, in order to get it to get rid
of the echo? Some people say, that when this plugin is installed, Winamp
uses it as a soundcard. How does that work? Thanks.

Mike

Rochester, NY.