Re: trying a high efficiency.aac file

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2016 10:55:21 -0800

Hi Marty. Windows 10 plays it with the app, "groove music."
 just thought you'd like to know.
At 10:15 AM 2/7/2016, you wrote:

Hi all, I've just uploaded to sendspace a file done in high efficiency .aac format, so I had to change the file extension from .mp4 to .aac so I could play it on the mac, sorry for the other operating system reference, however, when the file stopped working on vlc on the mac, I downloaded it on to my old windows machine, but when I play the file with winamp 5.13, there is no window, so I have to re-start the windows machine, and sometimes, I get a winamp window, but it is minimized, so when I alt tab away from the window, it disappears, so, I was wondering, if you all could download this file called oldiesshow.aac from sendspace, to see how it would do on the more modern versions of winamp, and I appologize for the mac references, but I'm wondering why there is not a winamp window when I play this file on the windows machine, so here's the sendspace link to the file.
<https://www.sendspace.com/file/rebssl>https://www.sendspace.com/file/rebssl
Marty