tonight's rock vaults

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Winamp for the Blind <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mediaReq <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 15:10:48 -0500

Hello.

Donovan will be doing his rock vaults show from the road tonight so you'll want
to tune in and check it out.  I don't know exactly what he's going to play but
he mantioned the possibility of playing the new Alisen Chains cd that will be
released next week.  I think this is their first cd in over 14 years or
something.  I don't know much about the band but you don't want to miss this
broadcast which will be on at 7 central.
.

To tune in go to
www.drunkenfriends.net
select the stream appropriate for your connection.

Thanks for listening.

Scott