tonight's free flight, another special edition

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 13:32:52 -0600

Hello.

On tonight's show, we remember American composer, conductor and Film maker
Frank Vincent Zappa who died on December 4, 1993.

I'm actually going to combine a couple of features into one show by doing an
artist retrospective and originals and their covers.

I will be playing originals that were covered by Zappa as well as zappa pieces
that were covered by other artists.  Among all the music in this extended
edition of the show, there will be a fascinating documentary about the making
of two of zappa's most famous records in the 70's.

So join me tonight from 9 until 1 AM eastern for the free flight on
www.mushroomfm.com/

Thanks for listening.

Scott