tonight's blind flight at a new time

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mediaReq <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Winamp for the Blind <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 14:19:14 -0500

Hello.

Tonight's show is going to start 2 hours earlier than normal.
I'll be playing tracks by Graham Haynes, Radio Massacre International, Georgia
Kelly, David Darling, Laura Sullivan, and David Parsons as well as some other
electronic music.

I've got a new address to use for you guys to tune in so hopefully it works.

The address is:
http://69.9.165.66:8190/

There is a listen link on this page that you can click on and if you see the
message that the server is down or get an ise401 service not available, it
simply means that I haven't begun exactly on the top of the hour so just
refresh your player and you should be tuned in.

So the show for this week is starting at 6 PM central.  Sorry for such short
notice on this.

As usual, I'll be posting the archive to the lists after the show so if you
have friends who can't listen live or whatever, feel free to pass them along.

Thanks for listening and for being flexible with my apparent intermittant time
changes.

Scott