Re: title bar in Winamp

  • From: Bud Keith <bud@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 07:18:26 -0400

larry, i had problems getting the desired information in the winamp player
window.  so i looked around and in winamp preferances, i went to general,
tabbed to taskbar checkbox and checked that, then  tabbed to scroll title
in taskbar and unchecked that option.  now, if the station i'm listening to
provides the information it's there in the taskbar.At 12:56 AM 07/14/2004,