Re: the house of fun cracks open the 80's vault!

  • From: "Lisa" <whitedove621@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 17:49:30 -0500

Hi Jerry,
I was gone for the weekend, so I got this email too late to check out your
show.  My question is, Can I go to this page anytime and type in a year from
the 80's to see what music you have, or does your show have to be going on ?  I
am a huge fan of the music from the 80's.  If you do this kind of show again I
would like to check it out.
Take care,
Lisa