the crazy 80's vault has returned to ACBRI!

  • From: "Jarrod Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 06:01:42 -0500

That is right folks. some of you asked for it back, and we are glad to bring it
back to you. the best, and the werst from the 80's!  songs you loved, hated,
charished, danced too, beet your head against a wall over, talked about.
cranked, and broke your radio over.  that is right, the best..... and werst
decade of music.  Join me JamminJerry for four hours of great.......... and
well............ not so great 80's music.  The show starts at 10:00 AM eastern,
9:00 central, 7:00 pacific, and 15:00 UTC.  just go to
http://interactive.acbradio.org to give this show a listen.  also, the request
page is open for your searching, and requesting needs.  remember, that you can
search by artist, title, or year.  just head on over to
www.jjhof.com/broadcasting/search.php
we hope to see you all there.