special JJRN tonight on Wild bunch radio!

  • From: "Jarrod Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wildbunch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 19:05:13 -0500

no one knew this would happen! but management decided to let me do a show
tonight.  wonder what they were thinking?  anyway. there loss of brain cells is
your benifit  so join me, and special cohost starting at 8:00 PM eastern, 7:00
central, 5:00 picific, and 01:00 UTC. just visit www.wildbunchradio.com
or put the following into winamp, or your player of choice.

broadband:  http://stream.wildbunchradio.com:8000
dial up:  http://stream.wildbunchradio.com:8002

hope to see you all there.