something special for jjrn.net listeners!

  • From: "Jarrod Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "JJRN listeners email list" <listeners@xxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 16:26:51 -0500

Hey there everyone! as some of you may know we had lots of problems during our
show last night, we found out after the show, a backbone for our internet
provider was down. well? we are going to give you another lean house of fun to
make up for last nights faults.  so go to www.jjrn.net or www.jjrn.us at 6:00
PM eastern, 5:00 central, and 3:00 pacific. and follow the listen link.  along
with email, and msn, and skype, and the phone linek, we now have an IRC server
our listeners can interact with us, and each other.  also remember to get your
requests in early.
www.jjhof.com/broadcasting/search.php
hope to se you all there

if you wish to contact me threw any messenger programs, you can use the
following.
MSN messenger for desktop:  jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx
MSN messenger for laptop:  jerry_laptop@xxxxxxxxx
AIM:  jamminjerry1974
yahoo messenger:  jamminjerry2000
and skype:  jamminjerry

this e-mail has been scanned by PC Cillen 2007 with the latest virus
deffinitions