RE: simocasting with winamp and the sam encoder

  • From: "Mike Bernard" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "mbern6516@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 09:00:49 -0400

Thanks Chris. I kind of had a feeling that it would work something like
that. Have you heard? The Mighty MushroomFM has awakened. They came back on
the air just yesterday at 2 pm eastern time, after being silent for almost
two years, 629 days to be exact. I'm thinking about possibly simocasting
with them to help spread the variety of music I play on my current radio
program The Best Of Yesterday and Today on ACB Radio Interactive. Its great
to know that we as blind people have a place where we can share our tallents
on the radio. It may not be the same as working for a traditional physical
station, but at least people get to hear us.

Mike

Rochester, NY.