Re: settings for thomas's limiter

  • From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <raul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 17:33:41 -0600

Try these.  Just paste them into the limiter section of the winamp.ini file.
Note that I do not take responsibility if
these settings blow up your computer or impregnate your hamster.

[Tomass_Limiter]

Link=20

Gate=90

BassRel=2438

HighRel=2440

Ovd=150

Fbk=40

Expndr=20

Expdepth=0

Process=100

LowAttack=6

HighAttack=6

BypassAll=0

BypassDyn=0

Noclip=0

Noexpndr=1

Normalize=1

Minimized=0

Visible=0

Preemph=0

Anthony Stormin Tom at Home said the following on Sat, Jun 19, 2004 at
01:40:02PM -0400:
> has anyone been able to find the perfect settings for the above mentioned
> plug-in?     The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human
> being. His heart withers if it does not answer another heart. His mind
> shrinks away if
> he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration.
>       ~ Pearl S. Buck

- --
Raul A. Gallegos - http://www.asmodean.net
All outgoing E-Mail is PGP-signed so that you know it really came from
me and not a virus.  Public key at: http://asmodean.net/raul-pgp.asc