Re: radio station

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 10:15:34 -0500

Yep, how I did it is this,

I just pressed control plus l, and pasted in:
mms://mediasrv.musicradio.com/CapitalRadio

If that doesn't work for you, try this. at the very end of the address, as in right after the o in capital radio, add a question mark, the equal sign and .wma. so it'd look like this.

mms://mediasrv.musicradio.com/CapitalRadio?=.wma

That plays just fine for me using Winamp 5.541

Hope that helps.

At 02:48 AM 12/5/2008, you wrote:
Hi Golden,

Well I don't know about an http equivalent, but the station plays just fine
by pasting the address into the open location box in Winamp.

1.  Copy the address as you sent it in your message.
2.  Run Winamp, press control + L.
3.  Paste the address into the open location box with Control + V and press
enter.