query on tagging multiple files.

  • From: adam morris <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 11:40:39 +1100

Hi all,

I know you can use alt 3 to bring up file info.

If you then shift tab back to just past the ok key there is a button called autotagg.

If you space on it the current information for the song gets added to the mettadata.

While this is happening it mentions about eing able to tag multiple files at once, it says to highlite the files then use the tag option in the right click menu.

I can't seem to find this option for tagging multiple files.

Does anyone have any idea how to do this rather than individually tagging files?

--

Adam Morris

Phone: +61 2 888 93939

email: adam@xxxxxxxxxxxx