Re:problems running Winamp 5.04

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 00:13:59 -0500

Hi Lorreta
I've changed the subject line to better reflect the question. Remember, a
good, descriptive subject line always helps the situation.
My only possible suggestion is to try upgrading to 5.05, or downgrading to
an earlier version to see if the problem still persists. If it doesn't, you
should post your question to the developers of Winamp itself on the
Winamp.com forums.  They wrote the program, so doesn't it make sense   to
ask them directly?
Wish more people on the list would make use of the Winamp forums. If you
have regular Winamp questions that you know can't be answered here and it
doesn't relate to the interaction of your screenreader, that's the best
place to go, because as I said before, they wrote it, so they should be
able to fix it if you give them the version number you're running and the
exact error message that appears when you try doing something. I aim my
answer at you and everyone else having problems like this, because I truely
think the forums are a good resource and we need to make better use of them.
Hope that helps.