no holds barred radio tonight at 8:00 pm eastern

  • From: Damon Fibraio <dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tpr-bar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, broadcasts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 15:43:11 -0400

On tonight's show, we have so much stuff, we can't fit it all in. A new
parody, my experience with a telephone dating service, show prep meetings
turned into hilarity, and so much more it will make you all cringe. Tune in
to www.nhbradio.com at 8:00 PM eastern to hear all the insanity live. For
adults only. http://nhbradio.com:8000 for broadband,
http://nhbradio.com:8002 for dial up.

--
Damon Fibraio, email dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxx
Musician, broadcaster, computer technician, and troublemaker

"To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fit your plan, take me as I am."--Dream Theater, As I am