mp3s playing slowly in the new winamp

  • From: Corey Knapp <coreytk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 08:42:32 -0400

hi everyone,
I just downloaded the new winamp 5.11 pro and I have the die browser plug-in. It seems when I close winamp and then go to play another mp3 file that it takes a long time for winamp to load has anyone had this problem? I have uninstalled this version but that didn't fix my problem.
Thanks in advance.
Corey