Re: modem stream for library?

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 09:51:42 -0700

Yes, "win amp music" but what about the "shout cast" stream? Will this combo box effect that area as well? I wonder why they didn't put that combo box in the other part of the library.
Thanks. I found that one with your help, easily.

Curtis Delzer

on Monday 6/20/2005 09:34 PM, Robert Hebert said:
Curtis, I believe you are talking about the section called Winamp music.
If so, to limit the streams, do the following:
1. From the library, find On-line media.
2. Arrow down to Winamp music.
3. Tab til you come to a combo box called Modem speed or something like. You have at least 2 choices here. I have selected the broadbannd stream.
Once you have done this, Winamp music will show you only the tunes from the broadband stream i.e. the 64-bit streams.
Iff you need further clarification, write me privately.