Re: i've got a problem with winamp 5.03c and its not dum this time

  • From: "Rob Robinson" <robert.trj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 16:56:47 -0400

Hi Scott. Call me a little behind the times, but could you try that message
again? I think your fingers missed what they were aiming for, and the
message just isn't too clear as to what is not accessible. So far, as long
as you have the classic skin selected, everything in winamp is accessible.
Give it another try.

Sincerely,
Robert Robinson
robert.trj@xxxxxxxxx