inviting you to Juan and the spanish mix radio show

  • From: "Mr. Juan" <typer12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 20:29:04 -0600

Hello all:
I'd cordially like to invite you to either end your week or get ready to start
your
weekend with my show.
Here's another edition of Juan and the Spanish Mixt.
It is every Friday from 11:00 am to 1:00 P.M.  eastern time, come on over and
listen
to a mixt of english and spanish music of various types and genres even though
some
of the music will be in spanish the breaks between songs will be in both english
and spanish.
I look forward having you all on board for all of us to chat, unwind and listen
the best and the newest music of both english and spanish.
To tune in, you can bookmark:
http://www.typer12.com/radio_show.html
and to submit your request and or dedications you can do so at:
http://www.typer12.com/search.php
I look forward having you all on the show.
05:57:00