how many bookmarks can I put in my winamp!

  • From: "Rudie" <rudie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp 4 theblind" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 16:05:17 -0500

The reason for this question is this, I could save more then 40 bookmarks and
now I cannot add any more then 8 or nine.

Is this a problem with my winamp or is it something the good people of winamp
have done.

If I recollect in winamp 5.5.2 I had a ton of bookmarks.

Please help me.  perhaps I need to take the winamp.bm file out and add new ones
and hopefully I could solve my troubles too.

but advise me please

Sincerely,

Rudie

Happiness is just a state I try to hang on to,
Although sorrows can come and go.
On skype I am darnstraight,
You can e-mail me at: rudie@xxxxxxxxx
I broadcast music on www.2020theblink.net
I am there every Tuesday and Thursday  1-4 PM.
So come on in and enjoy great music with dance and romance.