house of fun has moved, but is still as fun!

  • From: "Jarrod Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <wildbunch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 08:24:32 -0400

Hello to all. that is right, the house of fun has moved, not times, but
stations.  You can hear the house of fun, today starting at 11:00 AM eastern,
10:00 central, 8:00 pacific, and 15:00 UTC.  great music, and fun.  you can
hear this show, by going to www.wildbunchradio.com and selecting either dial up
or broadband.  we will take your messages threw msn messenger, aim messenger,
skype phone calls, normal phone calls, and we even have a request page for you
located at www.jjhof.com/request  we hope to see you there.