re: good news jaws 11 users

  • From: "Robert Robinson" <robert.trj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp list" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 07:54:30 -0400

well, I have to say thanks to you Chris. I did the update, and went directly
into winamp, and from what I can tell, everything is back to normal. All is
good in the world again, now that winamp works properly!LOL! I haven't gone
through everything, but the main problems that I was experiencing, being the
time markers, the jump to the end of the track, and the volume control, has
been fixed, and works perfectly now. Thanks for the update!

Rob