RE: go to the official site first, was Re: The newest winamp?

  • From: "Wil James" <wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 13:18:02 -0400

I guess some people are lazy as hell.  Oh well, so it goes for the
generations to come, I'm sorry to say.

----------------
Cutting Edge Solutions is here to assist with assistive technology needs.
Visit us on the web at
http://www.cuttingedgesolutions.biz today!
E-mail/MSN Messenger:
wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx