Re: glitch

  • From: "Arlene" <nedster66@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 18:45:12 -0700

Oh okay. I thought this list was quiet.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ron Canazzi
  To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2011 6:24 PM
  Subject: Re: glitch

  Hi Arlene,

  On the Blind Tech List, I believe it was Thursday or Friday, I received a
bunch of posts saying that the Free lists website was down and that at least
some Free Lists mail was not going out.  That is why I mentioned that the
problem might have originated at Free Lists.  I know nothing more than that.

  Take care.