determining title in a stream

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp for the blind list" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 19:25:22 -0700

Hi all, I am streaming zona 820 from November of last year, and it
appears that there is a title in the title bar, yet, when a friend of
mine book marked my stream, he said that he couldn't see any title in
my stream, so, what determines this, and on that basis, if you want to
see what is currently streaming, such as an email address, is it a good
idea to book mark a stream in winamp?  Thanks.

Marty