Re: buffering in Winamp 5.08?

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 03:18:17 -0800

Hi, Duyahn, go to preferences with control p, and then to plugins, and
the input portion is what you want, then tab to the list view, and
select the first one, and press the configure button with the space
bar, and you'll be in a 4 page control tab, or multi-page dialog, so
focus on the general tab, then use control shift tab to get to the
streaming tab, and then tab to the track bars, and press the end key at
the bottom of the 6 pack on both of these so they both read at 100 per
cent, then press okay, and close, and winamp will then be able to
buffer as much data as it can.  There's also an edit box which is at
64, which you could set to 128, but then your stream would take longer
to buffer.  Hope this helps you.
On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 20:06:48 -0600, Duyahn Walker wrote:

>Ok. I know that you can fix the buffering in Winamp 5l.05 but, how can you
>fix this same problem within Winamp 5.08? I went back to this version since
>it is stable and has no problems when I have run it. Just trying to get some
>suggestions to fix this problem. Thanks for all your help guys!
>
>Duyahn
>
>You can contact me in the following ways.
>
>Skype: Duyahn
>Aim: MKnightJones
>Yahoo messenger: themusicman_2004
>MSN: themusicman1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please send a message to:
>line.
> Archives located at:
>//www.freelists.org/archives/winamp4theblind>
>the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list directly. Instead,
>please contact
>the list owners at winamp4theblind-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marty