Re: broadcasting withoddcast

  • From: "Daredevil" <daredevil0221@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 17:47:05 -0500

As I said, make sure you have the latest version and make sure to go with
default instalation options for the program. Make sure that lame_enc.dll is in
your
c:\program files\winamp
folder and not just in
c:\program files\winamp\plugins
From David
*****
If you're looking for an internet radio show that plays a variety of different
types of music, and is guaranteed to provide you with two hours of quality
entertainment twice a week, then check out my internet radio show The Djd
Invasion. It can be heard Sunday afternoons from 3 to 5 PM eastern on ACB Radio
Interactive at
http://interactive.acbradio.org
and on Wednesday nights from 8 to 10 PM eastern at
http://www.phoenixradio.org
For more info about me and my shows, visit my web site at
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com
Check the show out, you won't be disappointed