broadcasting from my moms tonight. it is the dirty house of fun!

  • From: "Jarrod Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <listeners@xxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:24:28 -0400

that is right folks.  live from my moms house, it is the dirty house of fun on
www.jjrn.net tonight starting at 7:00 PM eastern, 6:00 central, 4:00 pacific,
and 23:00 UTC.  lord only knows what what will be on the show, but we have a
wireless card, and battery power, so you may hear the ocational train or two.
smile. that is right folks.  msn, aim, yahoo will also be available too.  we
don't have all of our music here, but I am sure we can find something you like
in our collection.  hope to see you all there.