Re: blind flight, another question

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 10:13:56 -0500

Hi Scott,

First, I don't think five hours is too long for a show, especially since all of
these artists tend to create long compositions. You won't have a chance to play
much by  any one of them if you don't give them the time they deserve.

Second, your time frame sounds fine to me.

Finally, I would really like to hear any one of these artists; but if you press
me, I think I would put the Steve Roach profile first, then the Robert Rich
retrospective, then the Klaus Schulze feature. I have multiple albums by all
three, but I'm sure there's stuff I haven't heard by all of them that I would
probably like.

Whichever you choose, I'm looking forward to hearing the show if you decide to
do it.

Evan